All NATAGear (athletic training merchandise) sales are final, no returns or refunds. Questions? Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-532-8897.
“AT” Symbol Licensing Agreement [Applies to Logo File Orders Only]
The following logos are the property of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) but may be used with the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of one or more of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
1. The attached logos are the sole and exclusive property of NATA. These logos may be used if and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by NATA. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by NATA at its sole discretion.
2. The logos are made available in camera-ready, printed form in color and/or black [modify accordingly for electronic media]. The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by NATA. They cannot be incorporated into any other logo design. The logos are a single color. The official color of the logos is Pantone Matching System (PMS) 7691 Blue. The logos must be printed in their official color, white or black.
3. The logos may be used in a professional manner on the user's business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, store-front window, or in any other comparable manner. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the logos may not be used in any manner that, in the sole discretion of NATA: discredits NATA or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between NATA and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logos that might be reasonably construed as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by NATA of the user, the user's business or organization, or the user's products or services, or that might be reasonably construed as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user's products or services.
4. Use of the logos shall create no rights for users in or to the logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of NATA. NATA shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, NATA reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, at its sole discretion, that a user's logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, or otherwise could discredit NATA or tarnish its reputation and goodwill.
5. Except as expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement, Licensee shall not allow to be used or use the "NATA" logo or "AT" symbol in association with the manufacture, offering for sale, sale, advertising, promotion, shipment, or distribution of any article, product, or good. Without limiting the foregoing sentence, NATA and Licensee may enter into a separate Licensing Agreement setting forth the conditions under which such uses are permitted; provided, however that the parties shall have no obligations under this paragraph to negotiate or enter into a Licensing Agreement.
6. Any questions concerning use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to the NATA Marketing Dept.